Your health and time are important to us and we endeavour to minimise the number of consultations required for thyroid patient information. It is important that you bring all necessary documentation relating to your condition to your consultation:
- Referral from your GP or referring Specialist
- All scans from ultrasounds, sestamibi scans, CTs and MRIs
- Pathology (blood and urine tests)
- Patient Information and Details Form (download here)
- Medicare card information
- Private Health Insurance information
- All previous documentation relating to your condition
- A list of questions you would like to ask Professor Sidhu during your consultation
Please let us know if you require an interpreter and we can arrange this with Translation and Interpreter Service (TIS) http://www.tisnational.gov.au/
Further investigations may be required for your condition. Please check with our friendly reception team.
What are the questions to ask your surgeon?
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) link below
Preparing for Surgery
Please click here for thyroid patient information to help you prepare for surgery. For thyroid and parathyroid patients:
You will be provided instruction for post-operative care when you are discharged from hospital. All patients will see Professor Sidhu post-operatively in his rooms. Details can be found in your Surgery Appointments Booklet. Please call our rooms if you do not have a booking.